HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

3/20/17

goals. 3/20

After weeks of overloading myself and not getting anything at all done, I decided to give myself ONE ultimate goal this week.

be healthy.

obviously that includes a couple things, but this is my focus this week.

exercise. eat my portions. drink my water.

I'm choosing to be okay if nothing else gets done, because I know if I don't make this a priority, then I won't have the energy to do anything else. If I don't put the most important things at the top of my list, then the less important things will never get done either.

For my devotions this week I'm reading thru Jesus Always, and the book of John. I'm also slowly reading thru Love & Respect and Fervent.

Spiritually I am focusing on prayer, as well as not comparing or letting the way others treat me discourage me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE