HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

4/9/12

Random Life



Well… here I am again… lots of things have happened while I wasn’t posting…

------------------------------------------------------
I was sick for almost a whole week. {from March 26th to April 2nd}. I’m still not sure what it was, but I don’t think it was the flu because no one else got it. Plus it wasn’t the same symptoms the whole time… I feel much better now!

------------------------------------------------------
Last week was spring break for all of us. We got quite a bit accomplished- not as much as we wanted to, but at least it was noticeable.
We are doing a lot of landscaping around our house, so we went and got bricks and bark. My job is to plant flowers in the very front of the house. I had fun picking them out the other day. There’s actually a funny story with that… I was trying to get some shorter ones, and some taller ones, so I looked at the measurements and stuff… Well, when I got home I noticed that 2 of the packages said 4’ and 15’{I thought they said 4” and 15”}. So… I’m gonna have some pretty tall flowers- if they even grow.
We also got some decorative shelves up in us girls’ room. Gabby has about 100 porcelain dolls, so she needed a place to put them.
We started painting my bed white so it will go better in our room{it was like hunter green- bleh}.
My dad finished fixing the shower, scraping mold off the walls, and putting up a special board to hopefully prevent any more mold.
------------------------------------------------------
Samuel has 2 teeth now! He has already been chewing on everything, but now we really have to watch him… He has started eating “big people food”. J We feed him yogurt or oatmeal pretty much every morning. I fed him a chocolate cookie and jello this weekend too. And I guess mom tried mashed potatoes…
------------------------------------------------------
This weekend was super busy. On Thursday my cousin Torri  came over, then after church 3 of our friends came over to spend the night. {we kinda did a sleepover for Gabbys birthday} 2 of them stayed until gym on Friday. On Saturday Aunt Becky and Uncle Scott, and Brett came and stayed until Sunday evening…

------------------------------------------------------
My room is a mess… But there isn’t much I can really do because my bedframe is in the garage in the middle of getting painted.

------------------------------------------------------
I’m still kind of weak after being sick, which is actually kind of weird. At least I’m not tired all the time like I was last week. My stomach must have shrunk again too, because if I eat very much I don’t feel the greatest. I did lose another 4 to 5 lbs while I was sick though, and I haven’t gained it back!

------------------------------------------------------
This week, despite being sick, has been a really good week for me. I haven’t gotten discouraged, and in a way, I think it was because I tried to focus on everyone else, and things that needed to get done. Plus, I know that people were praying for me. I am really happy!

------------------------------------------------------

My Goals for this week
·       Stay caught up with my Old Testament Bible Reading. I’m in Deuteronomy right now, and its hard for me to concentrate for that long…
·       Clean my room
·       Finish painting my bed…
·       Memorize/rememorize 7 verses
·       Write 3 more posts
·       Reply to emails
·       Sew  a skirt
·       Work on a Bible study
·       Practice my violin every day
·       Finish my research paper
·       Get ahead in Spanish
·       Write in my journal
·       Exercise

------------------------------------------------------
Behold, the LORD thy God hath set the land before thee:
go up and possess it,
as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee;
fear not, neither be discouraged.
Deuteronomy 1:21

Then I said unto you, Dread not, neither be afraid of them.
The LORD your God which goeth before you,
 he shall fight for you,
 according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;
Deuteronomy 1:29-30

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you:
not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
 Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid.
 John 14:27 

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or,
What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
But seek ye first the kingdom of God,
 and his righteousness;
and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:31, 33

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE