HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

5/8/13

do good...

Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. - James 4:17

The Lord has used this verse to smite my heart many times.

So many times I know things, but yet I don't act like it. I know I'm supposed to do things, yet I don't. I know I'm supposed to respond correctly, but I don't.

I've seen so many situations that I could have changed by doing one little thing, or speaking a simple word, yet I didn't, sometimes because I was worried about what people would think, or if it was the right thing to do, or I didn't want to take the time...

I would like to challenge you- if the Lord lays something on your heart, then do it. Speak the kind word. Do the encouraging act.

Don't let doubt or uncertainty get in the way. Don't second guess yourself, or put it off.

If you think maybe you should do something, then DO IT!

I'm not sure about you, but I personally would rather apologize for doing something not quite right than nothing at all!

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE