HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

10/27/14

INSPIRED NO. 6




A Series || absolutely love this collage! Really wish I had done something similar!

Still Life Photography || some very good tips that I can't wait to try.

5 Hospitality Secrets I Learned in College || very good tips! I'm really working on having an open hospitable home!

The Gal with the Strings || loved this shoot, and totally need one of myself!

On Making Time for the Things You Love || I'm inspired to really work on this one this week!

Score Thrifty : color + film || totally jealous of her finds! Excited to do a similar post of my own soon!

Why We Should Spend Time in Scripture || just yes! I totally needed this!

On Expertise & Tips for Making it Work || totally gave me another dose of inspiration for this week!
\
Tips to Improve Your Focus || definitely need to work on improving my focus, and these are gonna help!

On Being a Doer {not just a hearer} || really need to work on this!

When God says to Wait || I'm really needing this right now too!

3 comments:

  1. I love posts like these because they introduce me to so many new bloggers! Definitely checking these out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to post some of your favorites from the last few weeks! I love that. I'm always wondering what good blogs I'm missing but not always sure where to start with limited time each night. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I can't wait to read through these posts! I agree with Sarah! I love when people share these because I feel like I find so many new and inspiring blogs to read!
    :) Stopping by from the Peony Project Link up!
    :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE