HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

10/19/15

To-Do List 10-19


+ exercise 10 minutes everyday. My friend and I decided to challenge each other this week and schedule our exercise times together to keep each other motivated!

+ keep things picked up. Thankfully I've done pretty well since moving and I want to keep it that way!

+ hang pictures. I am doing a gallery wall in the living room, plus I need to figure out where to put our big canvas, wedding pictures, and family wall!

+ send emails for a "secret project". 3 secret projects actually!

+ Read Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World.

+ Prep 5 blog posts. I am super pumped to be working on an exciting "relaunch"! As in, 9 month "maternity break" is over! 
(Relaunch will include some super exciting new features and GIVEAWAYS!!!! Stay tuned!)

What's on your to-do list for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE