HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

5/3/16

May Goals



So like I mentioned in last week's goal post, I am slowly working thru the Make Over Your Mornings E-Course. It has been pretty good, maybe I'll write a review on it soon. Anyways. I've done lots of goal setting this year, but it usually falls by the wayside quickly. So thats why I am posting these things here. Accountability. 

Now these are kind of my general goals for the year- most of them are not super specific to May, but since this is the first month I'm really focusing on them, I'll put them here. I hope to do a recap at the end of the month checking in with my progress!!

relationship with the Lord

::set a timer and pray everyday
::make prayer habits
::prayer journal
::listen to 2-3 extra messages a week

wife

::plan a weekly "meeting"
::plan a date for the end of the month
::memorize verses together
::pray each night before Josh leaves for work

mama

::sit down for meals
::limit "movie" time
::play without distractions for 1+ hour/day

personal

::implement morning + evening routines
::7-day picture challenge
::sleep more
::weekly alone time

homemaking

::keep the sink empty
::keep up with laundry
::plan meals better

blog + ministry

::post 2-3 times a week
::weekly encouragement email
::write out ideas

the window guy window washing{hubby's business}

::write out business plan
::move forward with website
::figure out a marketing plan
::get an LLC

finances

::savings + emergency fund
::pay down debt
::use cash not debit card as much as possible


Check out these links too...

Crystal Paine talks about how to change your life by setting goals{make sure you check out the printable she mentions!!}, how she decide's her yearly goals, and what her priorities are.

Here is really good article on Sabbath Rest. And listen to my current favorite song if you have a few!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE