HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

4/16/12

Things I'm lovin #4 // Things I'm looking forward to...


{things I'm lovin}
my pink polka dot cup// taking close up pictures// Cadbury eggs// music//the sound of the wind and rain// talking to friends on the phone// looking at old pictures// hard salami and feta cheese// going to the library// writing letters to friends// talking with my mom// reading//






{this week I am lookin forward to}
getting ahead on school// {maybe} planning a Bible Study to do with some of my siblings next Monday// talking to my friend Suzy// going to gym// walking outside// playing my violin// sewing// rollerblading// going soulwinning// getting some pictures printed and scrapbooked// 

*sorry for the blurry pictures... We went rollerblading Friday evening, and all I had was my phone...

1 comment:

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE