HOME / ABOUT ................................................... FAQ / SHOP

4/23/12

things to smile about...



 … I get to see one of my best friends in less than 24 hours!
{and she comes home from college in only 3 weeks!}


 …I have THE cutest baby brother. Yeah, I know I’m pretty much biast, but people, if you had a living miracle in front of you every single day, you’d say the same thing.



…I have some really awesome best friends{most of them are my siblings!}.

…God works in so many ways, and it is amazing to see how when we strive to serve HIM completely, and put our trust in him, we have the right priorities, and God gives us the desires of our hearts!{Psalm 37:3-5}

…my lol necklace. ;-D

…It’s a beautiful day today!

…my cousin got engaged last week!  

… We only have 4 weeks left of school! This week I’m going to work on getting ahead. I am almost done with my Literature, and I’m hoping to finish my Research Paper, Spelling and Vocab book, and Spanish Vocab and Verses this week.

…I have a new favorite cd! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN / BETHANY GRACE